Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Product > Popularity



    It has been two weeks and I have to say I'm really surprised. I wasn't expecting much but, wow. There's really a difference between the support people show to your face and the actual support they show. We celebrate popularity over the product. It's crazy, I have been doing everything I can to promote this book using ev-er-y outlet I can and ev-er-y business trick I know, and I'm a little upset. Now don't get me wrong, I know you have to work for this, but still when people know your product and still don't support you that's insane. We support what's popular instead of inspecting the product ourselves. Now, this can be a good thing, but a bad thing too. Because you will miss out on a lot, aside from my book, you could miss out on life. A movie, restaurant, an event, anything all because your friends and family don't go.... You will miss out on a lot of good things because of that.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about the support. Keep doing you and eventually someone will support it. You can always count on me. Sorry it took me so long to finally get here!! Keep grinding!

    ReplyDelete