Wednesday, July 5, 2017

New Release


   My first book is coming out mid-July and I would love it if you would come and celebrate with me. I will pull out all the stops going to different open mics from July 10th until July 14th if you're in the Hampton Roads area come and support. (Click here for more info

   On Wednesday, July 13th, my first book, "Daily Works of a Wordsmith" will be released. You can go here to receive my book: Merchandise. You may either download the book for free or donate at least five dollars and then download the book. Screenshot your favorite poem post it on social media with the hashtag #DailyWorksOfAWordsmith or #DWOAW and I'll repost it on mines. 

   Also, I would like to do more professional work, but to do this I need money, so I created a PayPal account so that you may give a monetary donation of any value. (Click here to donate) In the future, I want to have Cd's, books, and shirts for sale. To do that I need money so please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment