Friday, November 14, 2014

Thick-/-Thin

I know what I want & I know what I need. Preferences aren't bad unless they get in the way of what you truly need. Yeah, I want somebody that's big in the front & rear ends. I guess I'm stuck on these trends. I'd rather go for light skin than dark skin. Someone that's not too tall & age.... Doesn't seem to matter. Of course, I won't go to crazy. Natural over weave.  Perfume & make up don't really care for. Yes, I'll go for someone that's thick instead of thin, but what I really need is someone that will stay with me through the thick & thin. Some call it being, "whipped" others, "keeping them in check". Me, I just call it what it is loyalty. Not all men & women are dogs,  but it is hard to find one that's not. Yes, physical appearance is sweet to the eye, but what happens when you find out that their personality is sour? I want someone, smart, funny, nice, & kind. Though, what I really want is someone that's trustworthy, someone can depend on, but nobody wanna lay there hurt down. So now we keep so many games its not even funny, but the only games I'm playing is on my Wii, 360, & PS3. A long lasting relationship is watt I'm looking for but how can I do that with someone I can't trust. So is it really wrong that I keep to myself? I'm looking for someone that is willing to keep my last name, someone that is willing to love me while I do the same. Times have change. The older you get the less willing you are to keep playing games. So I hope knowin this I hope we change soon. How r we ready for the vows & the wedding ring? If we can't let go of our suffering? So I give it all away to the lord so that hate can leave & love can seek in. Slowly but surly I will find the one that I'm ment to be with and no matter what problems we have we'll work thruogh it. I promise to keep her happy and never hurt her intentionally.  I know nothing is perfect in me still I'm willing to be fixed as long as she don't have mixed feelins about us. So like I said, I know what I want and I know what I need a women that will stay through the thick & thin with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment