Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Beautiful Lies & Ugly Truths

Let me tell you about the lies they told me. Let me tell you about the lies this world showed me. Made me believe that its true. That I have to have a mansion, girls, & a lambo. I guess that's why my money stays in limbo. Told my sistas that it's ok to give these boyfriends husband rights because they get cold at night. I'm guessing that's why people feel lonely wen they say there taken. If yolo is true then why do the world tell us to drown it in alcohol & suffocate it with smoke? The lies are so dressed up & look so attractive that the truth looks ugly. When it hits hard we find out its reality, but what we always look for is easy opportunity. They say real recognise real but why is everybody living a lie? Church folks looking down on others but they're digging the same dirt. People will wear a mask only because they don't wanna get hurt. They say I'm shy, but they told me If u don't have anything nice to say keep it t yourself..... They say the more nasty tasting the medicine is the stronger it is. That's the same with the truth the more ugly it is the better it is for you. So let's live in truth no matter how ugly it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment