Monday, June 2, 2014

Lil' Ms. (Friend Zone)

Talking from the heart. Where do I start. Its hard to settle when you want more. I think of you everyday. What more can I say? You say that its better to just stay friends, because you're scared something will come between us. Still I'm willing to take that chance. Love is a gamble like Russian rullet. If the relationship doesn't end you get to go again. You tell me this feeling will go away. You say its just an innocent crush. I think its more than that and now its not lust. Answer me this how can I get jealous of someone that's not mine? Why can't I get you out of my head after all this time? I wanna tell you how I truly feel, but I don't want you to feel awkward around me..... I guess the Christian thing to say is his grace is enough. That might be what I need to say, but not what I want. I should just let it out I want you! I love you! You don't want me in your drama, but I know more than these boys you're trying be with. Why would you want a stranger rather than a friend? What's funny everybody but you can see that we would make a good couple. Take a couple of seconds to think of that. I'm sorry if I seem pushy but can you give me a sure answer why we can't be together instead of, "I don't know". Because maybe is still a possibility. So I'll wait until I find somebody who loves me the same way I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment